Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the workweek should end on Thursday

14 Jul 2006

1. My roommate once: let Tut, the cat, outside to see if he liked the outdoors and lost him forever... way to go Scott.

2. Never in my life have I:
broken a bone or been hurt (physically).

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile:
Charles; he's at least the first that comes to mind.

4. High School was: fun at first, but could have been condensed into a couple years.

5. When I'm nervous: I either don't talk at all or don't say what I really mean to.


6. The last time I cried was: when I hit my head really hard on the ground after tackling a girl on top of me.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Juliana, Gretchen, Jackie, Caroline and Sarah.

9. My hair:
is curly.

10. When I was 10: I was skin and bones and at E.K. Powe Elementary in Durham and fought with my brothers, but loved playing football with them on my team at the park and could never imagine being any older or any different.


11. Last Christmas I: made my brother the prettiest dog bed ever.

12. When I turn my head left: I look at what the people are doing outside on the street.

13. I should be:
doing work that is more meaningful to me.

14. When I look down I see: my lap.

15. The craziest recent event was: watching Control Room and feeling betrayed by the media.

16. If I were a character on TV I'd be: I have nooo idea, any suggestions?

17. By this time next year:
I hope to be getting certified as a Montessori school teacher or doing lateral entry into a public school.

18. Current Relationship Status: in love.

19. I have a hard time understanding: how I'm perceived by other people.

20. One time at a family gathering: my Pop dressed up like Santa Claus and I was young enough to believe it.

21. You know I "like" you if: I give you a hard time.

22. If I won an award, the first people I'd thank is:
my parents.

23. Take my advice: Rather than complain about things that bother you, do what you can to make them better yourself.

24. My ideal breakfast is: cooked on a skillet over a morning campfire by my babe.

25. If you saw me in my childhood neighborhood: you'd touch my curls and tell me to put some shoes on.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon:
upstate New York.

27. If you spend the night at my house/apt: you'd eat a good meal and play dress up (if I got you drunk enough).

28. I'd stop my wedding if: my big brother was wary about it.

29. The world could do without:
money.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: a guy who didn't treat me with the same level of respect that I treated him.

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a big burrito for lunch yesterday.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: a big bag of cherries, my favorite J

33. My favorite blonde is: Brian, except he's not really blonde anymore; so maybe it would have to be Ms. Krupa.

34. My favorite brunette is: Francis.

35. And by the way: I don't know if blondes and brunettes only refer to females J

36. The last time I was high:
was when Brad and I tried to go see Willy Wonka at the IMAX theater, but couldn't get in because it was sold out.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
horses, because then I could ride one.

38. I shouldn't have: been petrified of the words that my friend Kyle said to me years ago.


39. Once, at a bar: I was dressed up as a bumble bee and kissed a boy with gorilla feet.

40. Last night I: apparently took off someone's undies in my sleep.


41. There's this person I know who:
I haven't seen in years, but has been on my mind a lot lately.

42: I dont know: how much longer I can wait to have children.

43. A better name for me would be: I dont know... Lena? maybe it would be a better first name than a middle one.

44. I fear: growing up and dealing with death, esp. that of my parents.

No comments: